Friday, 2 November 2012

Autumn/Winter Trend: Plum Lips!



Pack away your statement red lipstick and rock a deep, plum shade in these cold, winter months!
Plum stained lips have become a make-up trend on the catwalks this A/W and I absolutely love bold, punchy shades! Team with natural eyes for a powerful yet fuss free office look or vamp it up with a sexy, black smokey eye for a night out!

Spend- Bobbi Brown Creamy Matte Lip Colour in ‘Crushed Plum’ £18

Save-  MUA Cosmetics Lip Boom in  ‘It’s a Situation’ £3, Superdrug



Here I am rocking  MUA’s Lip Boom for a Halloween Party I went to!


Eyeshadows: UD Naked 2 Palette in Black out blended into Burgundy Shade from Accessorize Lovely Day Palette
Lipstick: MUA Cosmetics Lip Boom in 'Its a Situation'




Love Katie xoxo

PS: Apologises for my long delay in blogging!!



3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty lip colour, suits you so well x

    carlywritesablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That plum is to die for! I love deep colors on dark haired girls (so I try to purchase the darks as well). Your eyebrows are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. uwauu!!!!it´s gorgeous on you,match your skin tone,so beautiful that you are!!Iv'e started follow you as well and liked the posts so fare,I'm a fresh/new make-up lover and excited about it that started this year a blog as well,I'm portuguese but love UK and the brits!Love MUA,E.L.F and FraĆ¼lein and etc cosmetics...I'm sure that I will learn a lot with you, and with your permition and concent ,can I share your work or interesting posts on my blog as well??!!(All credits will be gived to you don't worry)

    Have a nice a productive week dear!!!/sorry my english)

    my blog: http://harmoniadabeleza1.blogspot.pt/

    <3 ;)

    ReplyDelete