Friday, 20 July 2012

MUA Cosmetics NEW 'Every Lash' Mascara!


Who can't resist a new mascara? I know I can't and so when I found out about this mascara I really wanted to try it out, so here it goes!


Introducing 'Every Lash' Mascara, this is the new mascara from MUA Cosmetics (link here).
It comes in shades black, black/brown and waterproof black so is great if you want a holiday-proof mascara at a bargain price! Now onto the brush, the brush as you can see below is a plastic comb brush with little teeth along the wand and a rounded end with teeth positioned in all angles. Now I know some are undecided on these style brushes and are loyal to their original style mascara wands but I feel this comb style wand really enables you to get to the root of your lashes and defines every lash without clumping ! (it does what it says on the tin!!).



The results:

Before
After


 I am really impressed with this mascara and felt it really did define each lash as well as separating them out, giving  length and with two coats giving a nice amount of volume to my lashes without any clumps (down to the trusty style of the wand).

This mascara really reminds me of Benefit's They're Real Mascara and so if you love that then you will love this one and at only a fraction of the price, you really cant go wrong!

Purchase it at Superdrug stores for only £3!

Katie
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. that looks really good! so cheap too. definitely need to try it out for myself :)
    Nadia xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks really good, love that its only £3 too :) x
    http://purelybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete