Friday, 2 March 2012

No7 Vital Brights Lipstick

Hi my fellow bloggers, sorry for my absence and lack of blog posts recently!


 I went shopping today and after seeing this lipstick in Boots a few times but never wanted to pay £10 for it, luckily as my mum was buying some bits in Boots she got one of those fab £5 off vouchers for No7 products! So I got it for £5, RESULT!


 The shade is 'Blooming Pink' which is a medium shade,non-shimmer, blue based pink lip colour with a creamy, light texture and glossy finish. The packaging is very different to No7's usual deep blue, black or brown colour packaging, with a white box and case. The packaging is adorned with a pretty, pink and yellow flowers giving a really girly, spring time look to this new range.


Sleek, white packaging

I really love this shade of pink as its not too bright and could be worn either day or night, it also feels very moisturising on the lips and the colour is buildable.

Also in this range they have bright, cream blushers which I have had my eye on and another lipstick shad, but this was my favourite out of the two.

Top: One Coat for a sheer finish
Bottom: Multiple coats for a more pigmented colour


 Have you any No7 favourites? Katie xoxo

5 comments:

  1. This is sooo pretty!!Really love the packaging as well ! That was even better you got it for a fiver!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love the colour and wish No& made all their packaging so chic!! xx

      Delete
  2. This colour is so pretty! I have to go and get this!

    I am a new follower :)

    Check out my blog and follow back if you like it:
    http://prettylittlelives.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would really suit you! :) Following back, thank you for following. xx

      Delete
  3. That's a gorgeous shade. It looks great with your skintone :) I'm not sure if I will like it on myself and I have tons of lipsticks, I should really stop buying them lol :) I recently discovered their nail polishes, and with a voucher they cost £2 which is an absolute bargain.. Some shades are really nice :) xx

    ReplyDelete