Friday, 16 March 2012

Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW Foundation

Beauty Bloggers!

After thinking Benefit would never bring out a liquid foundation, they finally have! I introduce to you Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW Brightening Foundation, retailing at £24.50. The foundation comes in nine different shades ranging from lighter shades to darker ones and is oil-free which is great if, like me, you have combination/oily skin, it also has SPF25 which is by far the highest sun factor I have seen in a foundation and so you can protect your skin from the ageing sun rays whilst looking good. It also contains Benefits Oxygen Wow Hydrating Complex which boosts cellular respiration and so prevents the signs of ageing. Who can say no to that?


I find that the packaging is very different from Benefit's usual, colourful, unique packaging and bares quite plain compared to the rest but nonetheless chic. Inside the box it also comes with a Porefessional Primer sample, which may I add is a fantastic primer if you suffer with larger pores and would be great if Benefit did this more often. 





 I bought this foundation online in shade 'Amber', but let me warn you, the shades are much darker than the Hello Flawless powders and do not correspond, even though they have the same names so you should definitely get matched first. For example, I am ‘Hazelnut’ in the powder but 'Amber' in the liquid foundation and even Amber is very slightly too dark for me!  The foundation itself is quite runny and light in texture rather than creamy and provides a light/medium coverage depending on how much you apply as it is buildable and feels light weight on the skin, giving a dewy finish and glow. I wore this today with the Porefessional primer underneath on my t-zone and a sheer covering of translucent power on those areas that tend to get shine and it lasted all day and made my skin look naturally flawless. I applied the foundation with ELF's Studio Stipple Brush (link) to really blend the foundation into the skin for an even, airbrushed coverage and i really do feel it made the difference. Overall, I am impressed with the foundation and would recommend it!!


Katie xoxo

12 comments:

  1. oh i heard about this i may have to try it

    thanks hun

    www.dream1ncolour.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    I invite you to visit Blogspot Directory
    I am a member of Directory Blogspot and I create
    I think this community could also interest you.
    On the right side of the scripture aves green! you will find the country with blogs by country
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world!.
    Is power if we are open in the field of communication, open new horizons that you know every day!
    There is also the possibility that in other countries, people who share the same passions as you.
    The more people and more opportunities it will give, you are some sort of ambassador of this blog, it has also to do you know after your contacts
    I wish you a great day
    friendly
    Chris

    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, I need a new foundation, so I might try this;)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, I'm looking for a new foundation!
    I am doing my first giveaway on my blog!
    Check it out! :)
    Prettylittlelives-Giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh, great review, i've not seen much about how long this foundation lasts on oily skin! i think you may have tempted me to give this a shot sometime and hopefully with a setting powder it will last a while on my oily skin!
    www.dressingtabledelights.com <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I think if you use a great setting powder it will last! x

      Delete
  6. Nice review.
    Mind to follow each other?:)
    http://www.glossylala.blogspot.co.uk/

    Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, of course I dont mind :) x

      Delete