Thursday, 15 March 2012

Benefit, Benefit.. Benefit!!

Hi my fellow bloggers, so before I start my post on a few Benefit Products, I wanted to draw you guys attention to the fact that I am in LOOK and DARE magazine, if any of you remeber a while ago I mentioned in a post I'd be reviewing some products in the mags, well they've published it so check it out :)
























 
Now onto the real post,

First up, Hoola (£23.50). A matte bronzer great for fair/oliver skin tones to warm up the skin without looking orangey as it has no orange undertone and more of a brown/beige tone which is great! It's matte aswell and so is great to avoid looking like a glitterball. The powder comes in a square box liek the rest of the blushers/bronzers Benefit do, with a mirror and a mini brush which is great in an emergency make-up fix!


  
Bella Bamba(£23.50) - Now, when I used to work for Benefit and show customers this blusher, they'd take one look at the bright pink shade and be too scared to try it on, but once on ,it has a lovely pink colour with a shimmering gold undertone, which really does give it a dimensional colour and somewhat reminds me of Nars Orgasm Blusher. It also smells delicious and fruity!! Try this on top of Hoola for pretty summer look!



 
You Rebel (£23.50)- One of my favourite tinted moisturisers! This has SPF 15 in with vitamins A and C and so protect and soothe the skin whilst providing a sheer cover and giving a healthy glow to the skin. I wear this as a foundation but if you prefer more coverage try this is a powder foundation on top! It comes in this original shade which blends to match your skin tone and also 'You Rebel Lite' which is for the fairer skinned ladies. Another great thing about this is it lasts forever! A little really does go a long way.A summer holiday MUST!

This amount would cover the face!

 
Bad Gal Liner Waterproof in Extra Black (£14) - Staying true to its shade name, this liner really does come out an intense black, so no more 'meant to be black' grey looking liner!! It comes with a smudger on the end to creat a smokey look.




What are your Benefit favs?

(Upcoming Post- Benefits New- Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW foundation!!


Katie xoxo

 

8 comments:

  1. Ah well done on the magazines!!
    Looooove the look of Hoola!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank youuu, it is a great bronzer!! x

      Delete
  2. i love benefit's 'boiing' concealer :) nice pics, i've never tried hoola but i've heard great things about it xx
    my blog: boho vanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erase paste is also great for under the eyes! thank you:) x

      Delete
  3. New follower from: http://empirestatebeautyqueen.blogspot.com/ I got two sample size of the bella bamba blush through Ebay for $10 u.s dollars and I ♥ them. Great post...

    xo-Chelise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a really lovely blusher! Thanks, will check out your blog x

      Delete
  4. hi katie! i just found your blog today and i love it :) i'm a new follower, please check out my blog , hope you do the same for me and follow me back if you like

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Carolina!! I will do for you of course x

      Delete