Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Liptint

Hi Girlies,

 2011 saw the rise of lip tints and if you read some of my previous posts, I told you all that I was reviewing a lip tint for Superdrug's DARE magazine. Well, this is it! Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Liptint in Timeless Tango. Timeless Tango is a red/pink shade, not something I'd usually wear, I prefer slightly lighter pinks or a true red shade. The applicator the lip tint somewhat reminds me of a white board pen nib, which is great as it is easily to apply and enables precision.






Apologies for the dodgy pic!

 I really liked the fact that this lip tint came with a balm to apply on top as most lip tints can be quite drying on the lips and so the balm left my lips feeling soft. I would probably wear this again, especially on a night out as I think it would last much longer than a lipstick or gloss, after a few drinks. My only negative is that contrary to the claim on the packaging, it does transfer and so begins to fade but still leaves a stain as if you have been eating a red ice lolly, I  don't think it'd last 1000 kisses (Haha)  but it does stay on and stains the lips for sure.

What  do you guys think?  Have you tried any good lip tints?

Katie xoxo

1 comment:

  1. The color looks really pretty!

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete