Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Porefessionally Pretty

Hi Fellow Beauty Bloggers!

I wanted to share with you this great gift set/deal that Benefit are selling at the moment. As its my mothers birthday soon and she loves Benefits Porefessional Primer, I decided to get her this for one of her presents. Instead of just buying the Porefessional on its own I bought this set which comes with a mini Erase Paste in No2 and Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter, all for the same price as Porefessional on its own! £23.50. This is a really great deal as Erase Paste is a great concealer , especially under the eyes,with brightening properties and Girl meets pearl is a gorgeous highlighter that you can use in many ways; on the cheek bones, on the brow bones or mixed in with your foundation for a dewy, J-LO glow. It also has a lovely raspberry scent to it and is my favourite highlighter by Benefit, so if you love High Beam, you're sure to love this!


For those of you who may not know what Porefessional is, I shall explain. One of Benefit's best selling products,  Porefessional is a primer which you can use before foundation and also after  to minimise the appearance of pores and fine lines. It is oil-free, translucent, lightweight and gives a really silky finish to the skin.



The mini's are great sizes to carry with you in your bag, especially when you are on a night out! They may be small but they will last you a long time, with Erase Paste you only need a tiny bit otherwise you will look more on the cakey side rather than the clear side haha, a little goes a long way!!  The same goes with Porefessional, you only need the smallest amount and it will go far.

What primers do you like? Have you found any great deals recently?

Katie xoxo

5 comments:

  1. great blog!
    i follow you now.
    Hope you will follow me back.
    www.greeklicious.de.vu

    ReplyDelete
  2. so tiny and cute! i haven't tried any of these products- will you be reviewing them? xx

    My Blog: Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :) The Porefessional is full size though! As this set is a gift to someone I cant swatch it all, but I do have Porefessional and Girl Meets Pearl, hard to capture on cam as they blend into your skin transcluent, Girl meets pearl gives a gorgeous sheen to the skin and if you have open pores, Porefessional will definatley minimise the appearence of them! I do have erase paste but in the darker shade no 3 not no 2 that comes in this set. All three are products I'd recommend, I use them all the time on customers at work xx

      Delete
  3. this does look good iv heard great things when i get some spare penny i may have to buy it

    great post hun

    http://www.dream1ncolour.com/

    ReplyDelete