Thursday, 23 February 2012

Best deal ever from Illamasqua!! 8 Cream foundations for...

...£45.00!!!
Now is that a great deal or is that a great deal, at £21.50 each this full size cream foundation deal is amazing but before I go on I just want to apologise for my lack of blogging recently! I have been so busy as I have a new job working as a beauty therapist and have had no time!!

ILLAMASQUA CREAM FOUNDATIONS

So I saw on Illamasquas facebook page about the 8 Cream foundations for £45.00 deal and saw that I could email in and get it delivered to me house, as soon as I saw it I had to get it, it is a great deal and would be so good to help me build my make-up kit! (The offer was for one day only) So after plenty of please' and cups of teas, my mum bought it for me! The range of shades is really great from light to dark. The deal contains shades ; CF100, CF135, CF140, CF150, CF210, CF240, CF320 and CF350. (Shown in pictures, left to right)



They sent a card to say thank you for buying Illamasqua products and gave me 20 percent of their make-up courses which I thought was really lovely of them!



 All cream foundations come with a lovely soft sponge with Illamasqua written across it for application purposes.
  The lighter shades
 The darker shades
For some reason the lighter shades show up similar colours in this picture but they definately aren't! I blame the flash!

The cream foundations have a creamy texture with a powdered finish as they contain powder and so there is no need to set with a setting powder, they give a medium coverage with one application and if you would like a fuller coverage you could do a second application. I feel these foundations would be great for combination-oily skin but not for dry skin as they are quite matte and I feel would attached to dry areas of the face and look flaky.

Illamasqua do some great deals and offers and are doing well for such a new brand on the market in comparison to other make-up brands, I shall definitely purchase from them again.


What are your favourite Illamasqua products?

Katie xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, gutted I missed out on this :( these would have been amazing for my kit! foundations are always the most expensive thing to build your kit up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so amazing, especially for Illamasqua !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Amy -it was such a great deal, they did a liquid foundation deal as well!
    @simera and lipgloss lily, it really is a great deal, Illamasqua are still quite a new brand compared to other makeup brands x

    ReplyDelete