Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Bargain Alert!!

Hi Lovelies,

 So this is just a short post on a great bargain I got from Amazon the other day, which I just HAD  to share with you all!  10 pairs of lashes for £2.79!! Yes that cheap! Shipping was £2.20 and so rounded it up to £4.99 but either way that is a great bargain!! So some of you may think 'Yes its a bargain but they're probably rubbish' and half of me was thinking that however it was too cheap to say no and I wanted to use them for my make-up kit, even just for practise looks.

The lashes them self come in a rectangle box with a love heart window which I find really cute! They're all stored together so you don't have to worry about countless boxes of lashes all over the place! The lashes are full,long and feel really soft. I am yet to try them out to see if they look as good on, but I will keep you updated!



If you want to buy these you can get them from Amazon or from the seller directly at www.boolavard.com

Please note: The lashes do not come with glue but I bought the glue from the same seller separately and I'm currently waiting for it to arrive.



Love Katie



xoxo

7 comments:

  1. What a bargain! I normally pay £6 a pair! Definitely buying these next time x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it really is a great bargain!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing bargain! im buying some now yay thanks for this little find hun

    great blog

    www.dream1ncolour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Youre welcome! I'll check yours out xx

      Delete
  4. Were these what you had on the other night? Cos if so they looked fab n so cheap I wish I knu how to apply lashes effortlessly.. But no I always end up with glue or something in my eye. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah:) aw thanks!! Haha I find it easier to put them on other people lol x

      Delete
  5. Ive bought these sets of eyelashes before only off ebay and they were 99p for 10 pairs! That included p&p. The only downside was they are shipped from hong kong so took about 3 weeks to come. So I made sure I got a good supply of them :) x

    ReplyDelete