Sunday, 15 January 2012

Whats in my make-up bag?

Hi everyone, 
 I thought it'd be a great idea to do a blog post showing what I keep in my make-up bag and what are my staple products which I use daily. So here it goes;



I use these products in my daily make-up routine and also take these around with me in case of make-up emergencies! The beloved products are;

Benefit Your Rebel Tinted Moisturiser- As I don't wear foundation I love to use this tinted moisturiser and not only does it keep my skin hydrated, it gives the skin a lovely healthy glow and evens out my skin tone. It also contains vitamins A + E which are great for the skin and SPF 15! This is a definite must for the summer when foundation is a no no in my eyes. The tube costs £23.50 but lasts a life time as a little goes a long way!

Benefit They're Real Mascara- Yes I do work for Benefit but I genuinely mean this when I say this is the best mascara I have ever tried. It drys glossy black and so doesn't look grey as the day goes on, it truly makes my lashes appear longer and really defines each lash.


Black Up Blusher in BL06- I only just recently changed my blusher from Bourjois Blusher in Santal to this one, they are pretty similar shades however Black-Up is slightly more expensive at £15.25 (although I did get staff discount). I am yet to fully decide my thoughts on it but so far so good. The colour is a plummy shade with flecks of gold in it, which I love on olive/tan skin tones.




Benefit Oh la lift Eye Brightening cream- I apply this on top of my concealer or alone to brighten my under eyes and give them a bit of a pick me up as it reflects light! Great tip- keep it in the fridge and apply in the morning to reduce puffiness.

Illamasqua Concealer- To conceal the obvious traits of tiredness- dark circles!
MUA Bronzer in Shade 1- Speaks for itself ;)

Sleek Face Contour kit in Medium- To fake those modelesque cheek bones! I use the lighter shade to highlight the top of my cheekbones and the deeper shade to contour.

Benefit Browzings in Medium- To give me those Kim Kardashian brows!

Carmex- To keep my lips soft, I love the flavour too!

Foundation and concealer brush from ELF

Angled brush and blusher brush from MAC

and my latest addiction 'Collection 2000 Lasting Colour lipstick in Sweet Tart when I feel like wearing some lippy:)

What's in your make-up bag?

Katie xoxo

4 comments:

  1. are you addicted to Carmex? hehe :) thanks for sharing your makeup bag, sounds like a great post to do!
    http://www.badbarbara.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I do love some Carmex! Your welcome:)x

      Delete
  2. I love those types of post , love bein corious about girls handbags and stuff haha
    creepy much :)

    http://fashion-journal-bysuzannemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not creepy at all, I'm like that too :) haha x

    ReplyDelete