Sunday, 29 January 2012

Topshop Cream Blush in Pinch

Hey Dolls,

 I am still alive! So today I am going to be reviewing Topshop's Cream Blush in Pinch. I haven't used a cream blush before and have always wanted to so whilst shopping the other day with my gift card, I decided to pick up this cream blush. There were a few other pink shades but I decided this would be better with my skin tone.


Cute Packaging!


 When first opening the cream blush I loved the packaging and the fact that it comes with a mirror inside, for those quick make-up touch ups.

  The colour looks super bright in the pan but as you see below with one coat blended properly it gives a pretty almost sheer pink colour.


Below is two layers of the cream blush for a brighter colour! Would be great on a fashion shoot or on darker skins.

 So my overall thoughts are that I really like the colour however I do feel the other shade they do 'Neon Rose' would flatter fairer skins better. In terms of how long it lasted on me, unfortunately it didn't last very long and so I wouldn't wear this alone, maybe as a base for another blusher to add depth.

If you would like to buy this, you can get it in most Topshop stores for £6.00 or £5.40 with student discount!

Have you girls got any cream blushers you would recommend?

Katie xoxo

8 comments:

  1. That packaging is really cute! Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I always look at your blog before going out to purchase new make up :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's soo cute! I really want their lipstick in shade Nevada and their nail polish in Heart of gold!! Check it out if you have it in the states! Your welcome:) I love your blog xx

      Delete
  2. I'm yet to try Topshop's beauty range and I don't really wear blusher so the fact that it isn't too bold would make it a good starter blusher

    http://londonlashes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah there are still a few bits I want to try as stated in my reply to Monica! They have powder blushes too x

      Delete
  3. Heya Katie!

    I love the latest posts! I'm jealous you work for Benefit!

    I'm in love with the Maybelline Dream Touch Blush! It's amazing and a little goes a long way!

    Hope you're well!

    http://mdrmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lovely!

      Ah thanksss, aw you should apply they're looking for people at the moment!! Ohh I wanted to try that one! It looks really nice!

      Im good thanks. Doesn't look like I'll be going IMATS on Sunday anymoer though:(:( x

      Delete
  4. I got one of these cream blushers aaaages ago, iI thought the same, it didn't last atall! So stuck with powder ever since! Can't be without my pink cheeks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I am quite dissapointed with it!! What blushers do you recommend?? x

      Delete