Sunday, 15 January 2012

Tag!

Hi everyone, before I post my usual make-up related post today, I was tagged by Monica from www.getssweeterwithtime.blogspot.com to join this game! So here are the answers to her questions:)
 

11 Facts About Me :)
 
1. What would you do if someone handed you a million dollars?
 
I would save half of it, give some to all my family and loved ones, go on a shopping spree and give some to the ACLT charity which is helping my Dad find a bone marrow donor.

2. What is one beauty product you cant live without?
 
I cannot, I repear CANNOT live without my 'Benefit Browzings set' they make my sparse brows a close resemblement (I wish!)  to Kimmy K's!

3. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
 
Baileys with milk and ice

4. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
 
Check my phonne ( you know we all do it!!)

5. What made you want to start blogging?
 
My passion for all things beauty related and Sammie from BeautyCrush and Vivianna from Vivianna does makeup

6. Where was your first kiss?
 
In high school at the bus stop, I think!

7. Describe yourself in 3 words.
 
Bubbly, Friendly and Make-up obsessed

8. Favorite type of candy?
 
Candyfloss

9. What's your natural hair color?
 
Dark brown

10. Dog or cat person?
 
I have a cat but would prefer dogs!

11. If you had to eat 1 thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Pasta :

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment