Thursday, 19 January 2012

Pinks the word!

Hey Girlies,

 Just an uber quick blog post today! So I'm always looking for the right pink nail polish shade, not too light, not too dark- can you tell I'm quite particular? Ha and I've found it!! This nail colour is by OPI and is called 'Shorts Story' I absolutely love it and so wanted to share it with you guys. I got it at a discounted price as I bought it from the beauty supplier store Capital as I have a member card due to the fact I am a qualified beauty therapist. With the discount it came to around £4!!! Great, I know! Usually they're a lot more but you should try beauty stores like Sally's.


My Nails


OPI-Shorts Story
 What do you think girls? Whats your favourite pink shade?

Katie xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Yoooo babes .. lol I've given u a blog award... well done u! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It's beautiful isn't it! Such a lovely colour. I want to try NIcki minaj's new OPI collection x

      Delete
  3. Oooo I love OPI Elephantastic pink and also I've recently tried OPI Barefoot in Barcelona and it's amazing! x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo I must try those! My fav pale pink is OPI HeartThrob, give it a go!! xxx

      Delete