Friday, 6 January 2012

Mirror,Mirror...

Good morning everyone!
I just wanted to do a quick post/review on a present a family friend bought me for Christmas. I think every girl should have one and I know you beauty fanatics will love it as much as I do.
 


The best quality of this mirror is that it has LED lights which can be turned on and off, so no matter where you are, whether it be light or dark you can still touch-up your lippy or check that your make-up is still wonderfully perfect. It is a great size and has two mirrors with a lovely leopard print casing (as you can see from my duvet cover, I love leopard print!) The mirror comes in a range of colours and designs, I will post a link so you can check them out! I feel the only thing that this mirror is missing is a magnified side of the mirror as neither of them are but I love it either way!

What are your views?

Katie xoxo


2 comments:

  1. I love the mirror! Maybe I'll buy one some day.^^



    http://bowsarecute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katrien- You definatley should its great if your out and theres poor lighting . Ill check out your blog x

    ReplyDelete