Tuesday, 3 January 2012

M.A.C Fabulously Festive Face Kit

Hi everyone,
So I am really excited to show everyone this because it was one of my favourite Christmas presents I was given by my lovely boyfriend. He bought me the M.A.C Fabulously Festive Face Kit which came to a price of £42.50, which I feel is really good value for money when you look at what you get in this kit!



In the kit, you get the following:

M.A.C make-up bag
Angled Brush 266SE
Blusher Brush 129SE
Eyeshadow Blender Brush 275SE
4 Eyeshadows in:
Once Upon a Time (VXP)
Below Zero (F)
Expensive Pink (VXP)
Embark (M)
1 Powder Blusher in Buff
Mini Lipglass in Tra-La-La
Lipstick in Imagine This (Amplified)

As you can see and as said you get quite a lot in the kit and the colours are all really lovely and complement eachother. The eyeshadows come out quite nicely and my favourite is 'Expensive Pink' which would be great in the summer! The lipglass looks lovely ontop of the lipstick and the brushes are so pretty, even thought the handles are not full size, the brush heads are as good quality as a normal M.A.C brush. M.A.C should definatley do more kits like this and if you can manage to get one of these off of the M.A.C site, i would definately purchase one!

What do you think? Leave a comment :)

Katie xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I was doubting to ask it for christmas, it really is a beautiful kit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is! Hope they bring out more like this x

    ReplyDelete