Friday, 13 January 2012

A few pics of my work..

Hi everyone,

 Sorry my recent posts haven't been that great, I keep decided to take pictures at night for my blog posts and the flash is completely ruining the photos so I have decided not to post these and will re-do them in natural day light and post on Sunday. The posts you can eagerly wait for are; 'Whats in my make-up bag?' 'Sleek & Black-up products' and 'ELF haul', so have no fear my dears!

So as my plan to post today failed, I decided instead of being lazy and not posting at all, I'd post a few pictures of work that I have done whilst learning Make-Up Artistry, so here it goes...

Make-up inspired by Illamasqua image

60's make-up on my eye

1950s Marilyn Monroe inspired make-up

Vamp Smokey eyes

What do you think? Which is your fav?

Katie xoxo

7 comments:

  1. The 60s makeup looks toats amaze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tagged you in my post today! And im super jealous of your make up skills! Teach me your ways! :]

    <3 Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh did you!! I will have a look, do I reply to the tag on my blog or yours? Haha aw im jealous of your fashion skills!! I shall do a tutorial soon :)

      Katie xoxo

      Delete
  3. Wow, you have some real skills there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks :) might do a tutorial soon x

      Delete