Monday, 16 January 2012

ELF Mini Haul

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share with you some items I bought at E.L.F <-link,  because I felt the products are pretty good quality and so cheap. Eyes lips and face (E.L.F) are a web store that sell beauty products galore and great gifts too. The majority of the beauty products on their site are £1.50 apart from their studio range which are better quality products and larger pieces like kits and bags. I bought a few things before Christmas and expected the delivery to take forever! but it came in literally 2 days! I was quite surprised!

 I purchased:
Foundation Brush- £1.50
Concealer Brush- £1.50
Studio Cream Liner in Black- £2.45
Studio Cream Liner in Brown- £2.45
The cream liners were on sale, I think they're usually £3.50 but that's still a bargain! They even come with a mini liner brush!
STUDIO RANGE Pigment Eyeshadow in Gold- £3.50





  The cream eyeliners are really easy to work with a stay moist in the pot and so you do not need water! They come out really pigmented as well and I love using them for day make-up instead of using liquid liner which can look harsh. They're smudgable which is great for doing some sassy, smokey-eyes!  My only negative is they stay on as long as liquid liner seems to do but maybe that's because of the difference in texture, I would probably use a eyelid primer to help longevity.


 The gold pigment eyeshadow is a really nice cold and is quite pigmented especially for the price but I would unlike most cosmetics pots with wholes in, the shadow doesn't come out very easily, which is great as I know I won't have a nasty spillage in my bag but it can be quite annoying if you want to use a lot. However, it was only £3.50 so it is still a bargain!

The brushes are great for only £1.50 and they don't do the tell tale sign of cheap brushes where the hairs fall out, however, I was surprised at how small the brush is of the concealor brush and was expecting something a bit larger but I really like the foundation brush.

ELF have many, many products on their site and I am yet to try more!

Katie

xoxo

14 comments:

  1. Omg I've heard a lot about elf products but I didn't know they were so cheap. Pay day I shall invest. Lol at the leapord .. It made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are mega cheap! Have everything you may want or need. Lol you know me I love my leopard print x

      Delete
  2. lovely and cool.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) will pay your blog a visit x

      Delete
  3. I have never tried elf because I was always afraid that since its so inexpensive that it wouldnt be good quality. But maybe now I will have to get some!
    We should follow each other :)
    xx

    www.bethegoodness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ELF is a must especially if you need some make up bits on a budget! You should try it :) I shall follow you too xx

      Delete
  4. ELF is so good for cheap makeup!
    Love the look of the gold eye shadow - will be on my list for next time!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they really are! Ah defo its a really nice gold colour as some can bee too yellow or too bronze x

      Delete
  5. hey, we gave you a blog award! Check out our page xx
    www.wethebeautygeeks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god thank you so much will check out your page and follow :) x

      Delete
  6. Hmmm haven't checked out ELF yet but maybe I will now.. Love the gold shadow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definatley should, its great because you could by like three things with a fiver!! x

      Delete
  7. wowww those look so pigmented!! ive only tried the elf blushes and have a few of their brushes but im so tempted to get that eyeliner...is so much cheaper than having to re-buy the bobbi brown one and your swatch looks pretty impressive!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its not too bad which is great! The liners great so easy to work with and much easier to apply than liquid liner! xx

      Delete