Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Cosmetics Wish List

Hey Guys,

 I am pretty broke at the moment as I am planning on booking a holiday to Tunisia with my boyf at the end of the week so haven't made any purchases but would like to share with you two things. One, my wish list of things I intend to purchase when my bank balance allows me to, and two I am reviewing another product for a magazine soon! It will be DARE magazine, which is the mag you find in Superdrug. I shall be reviewing a lip tint, so I will let you know how that goes soon!

*My Wish List*

1. The Naked2 Palette by Urban Decay- These colours are right up my street and would be great for my make-up kit to do sultry smokey eyes!! The Palette contains a Travel-size Lip Junkie Lip gloss in Naked, Good Karma Shadow/Crease Brush and 12 eye shadows.


£36 from Debenhams


2. Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick- I don't tend to wear foundation but one of my class mates used this on me and I just loved the finish it gave. Its great as it has adjustable coverage so I could gain a sheer effect and build it up in areas that I need to, especially at that dreaded time of the month when I hate everything about my face! Ha!


£27 from Bobbi Brown

3. BBU Face Palette- This palette is a must in my eyes for an aspiring make-up artist, a friend of mine has it and it's amazing, with concealers, correctors and foundations, its portable, easy to use and has a gorgeous range of shades! I really and I mean REALLY want this, but at the price of £185.00 its going to have to wait a while unless I can sweet talk my dad :) . It an online exclusive so if you do want to get it you can only get it from the Bobbi Brown site.

BBU Face Palette- £185.00


4. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Bronze- I love these 5 shades and think they'd look lovely on, giving that summery, sun kissed glow! A plus is that they can also be used as eye shadows so not only is it absolutely gorgeous its also versatile! (I might try that line on my parents, see if that'll persuade them to purchase it for me Ha!)

£30.50- Bobbi Brown


4. Illamasqua Freak Fragrance £59- After getting my make-up done at Illamasqua and smelling the Freak fragrance I liked it but was unsure, as the day went on and I kept having subtle smells of it from my Illamasqua bag it has grown on me and I love it. I think it'll be my next perfume choice,  for the moment I have Dolce and Gabanna-The One, Alien by Thierry Muglar and Fantasy by Britney Spears to get through! ( Can you tell I like my sweet perfumes?)


Whats on your wish lists?

Katie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment