Thursday, 5 January 2012

Bobbi Brown Make-Up Manual

Hi Guys,
 As soon as this book arrived, I felt I must share it with you! I purchased this amazing book from Amazon the other day and it speedily arrived today. The book is called 'Bobbi Brown Make-up Manual- For everyone from beginner to pro'  and I love it, it is written by the fabulous and renowned make-up artist herself, Bobbi Brown and  has everything an aspiring make-up artist, like myself or just a make-up junkie would need to know. Not only gives you in depth information on application of make-up, it also provides you with information on vitamins, careers in the industry  portfolio building & many more! This book is a must and I know you can buy it at Bobbi Brown counters, however I got it on amazing for Amazon for only £11, which I think is a bargain!! Go get it now ! :)




 Katie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment