Thursday, 5 January 2012

Benefit Upcoming...

Hi Guys,

So as you know I work for Benefit Cosmetics and recently (not through my work) I have found out about some new products coming out which I am excited for. They are the following:
 
sun beam
Liquid Sunshine in a bottle!
 Sunbeam- This is what I am possibly most excited about as I am a lover of Girl Meets Pearl and Moon Beam and so cannot wait to launch this product on my counter. I found out about this as it has just been released on the american site for Benefit Cosmetics. It claims to give a golden bronze highlighting effect which you can apply on the cheek bones and brow bones for a sunkissed finish, which I think we all need in these cold, winter months!!


hervanahervana

Hervana- A new, fabulous box powder to join Dallas,Hoola, Coralista to list a few. With four shades of pink-lucky shell, divine peach, heavenly rose and berry delight, I think this will look gorgeous in the summer teamed with some Posie Tint on the lips for a girlie daytime look or teamed with deep plum lipstick for an evening!  I am excited to use this on fellow Benefit fans!

 Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW Liquid Foundation- Unfortunately I haven't  got a photo of this one but I just had to tell you guys! I found out about this through the British Beauty Blog and I must say I cannot wait for this to launch. I have longed for Benefit to bring out a Liquid foundation and they will be! With brightening properties and other skincare benefits, this liquid foundation will be available in many shades, from light to dark and so  will suit most skin colourings. It is oil-free which is great for those who are prone to oily skin and breakouts and will feel light on the skin. It will also come with a sample of the amazing primer 'Porefessional' which is a bonus!


Hope you guys found this blog post interesting and exciting

2 comments:

  1. Katie I'm nearly dying with excitement! Firstly Benefit's High Beam is a product I have bought again and again I love it so much it gives me the most lovely glow esp in photos, I use it on brides too! I am so excited to see Benefit bring out a sun beam, I am thinking great on tanned skin! Also will be looking for the liquid foundation as I'm quite a fan of the 'old school' playsticks. Great post! Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was soo excited when I foudn all this out too:)High Beam is very popular, I love and use Girl Meets Pearl, thats another highlighter that gives a great, dewy glow! Yes that's what I was thinking, it'd be great on tanneed skin as some can look too silvery. The liquid foundations are meant to be lovely! Cant wait:) Thanks xx

      Delete